Joyalukkas Jewellery - Dubai
Joyalukkas Jewellery has been acclaimed as one of the most renowned jewellers in the world. Since the formation of the Joyalukkas Group more than 25 years ago, it has rapidly expanded globally, and you will be surprised to know that it boasts of more than 10 million customers. Quite an achievement, isn’t it? And, if you are wondering what could be the reason for the phenomenal success, the reason is not hard to find – the commitment to quality and the magnificent workmanship.
Joyalukkas Jewellers is part of the Joyalukkas Group which believes that the people and the community where it operates are responsible for the success of the company. Joyalukkas has been described as the world’s favorite jewellers and it has quite a few achievements. Joyalukkas became the first jeweler in the Middle East to be awarded both the ISO 9001 and the ISO 14001 certification. It has the distinction of being awarded the honor of the ‘Retailer of the Year in the Middle East’. The company has also been awarded the ‘Dubai Quality Awards’ Certification by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, and the Ruler of Dubai.
Joyalukkas made a humble beginning in 1956 when its first jewellery showroom was opened. Joy Alukkas followed his father in the gold business. He opened the first jewellery showroom in Abu Dhabi in the UAE in 1987 and continued to open more and more showrooms in the Gulf region. He later set up shops in Dubai, Sharjah, Al-Ain, and Ras al-Khaimah. Joyalukkas sells a number of branded jewellery items, some of which are Ebruj, Mermaid, Ovio, Asmira, Bakiamore, Magnus, and Masaaki. You will discover that the company retails jewellery, including Dubai jewellery that is made of gold, diamonds, and precious stones.
Take a look at some of the products and collections that Joyalukkas has to offer you:
The Gold Collection:
* Aamira – It is the identity for the new woman who is confident and trendy.
* Bakiamore has been inspired by Istanbul’s mix of cultures.
* Ebru is the hallmark of Ankara craftsmanship.
* You will be delighted by the traditional jewellery in the Mermaid collection.
* The Akshaya collection is inspired by nature such as flowers and fruits.
* Mayuri is a collection of traditional jewellery that has been inspired by the sculptures from Ajanta Frescoes in India.
The Diamond Collection:
* You will find an incredible variety of jewellery in the Di Royale Collection.
* The Mist is definitely smart, suave, and will make you stand out. You will find jewellery in white, pink, and yellow gold.
* You will find a fusion of diamonds and semi-precious stones in the Ovio collection.
* You can see an array of gems and diamonds in the Spring collection.
* The Magnus is a fantastic collection of rings for men.
* The Boque is a collection which displays an assortment of diamonds.
The Pearl Collection:
You will find an incredible collection of pearls and pearl jewellery in the Masaaki collection.
The Gem Collection:
If you are looking for jewellery with precious gems, the Ratna collection is the best.