Rado is one of the most famous watch companies in the world that has been in the field since quite a long time. It is a Swiss manufacturer of watches with its headquarter located in Lengnau in Switzerland. The company is well noted for the use of scratch-proof materials in which field it is a pioneer. Today, Rado produces more than half a million watches every year which are sold in more than 150 countries through about 6000 sale points. Rado also has a number of sale outlets in Dubai in most of the prestigious shopping malls. Rado has received more than 20 elite International Design Awards for their designs and their products. Rado watches
are recognized as some of the best watches in the world. But, it was not success overnight – it took some time for this success to be achieved.
Rado was originally formed as Schlup & Co. in 1917 when it was manufacturing only watch movements. The company launched its first collection of watches under the Rado brand in the year 1957. The world’s first scratch-proof watch called the Diastar was launched in 1962 and this watch is still in production and sold as DiaStar The Original. The company became a part of the SMH Group in 1998 and it was later renamed as the Swatch Group. Omega, Hamilton, Tissot, Longines, and Breguet are other sister brands in the group.
Rado has the distinction of being one of the pioneers in making use of a number of materials that have never been used in the watch-making industry. Some of these unique metals are tungsten, titanium carbide, ceramics, lanthanum, and sapphire crystals. Rado has another feather in its cap. In 2004, Rado created a watch called V10K and it has been certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the hardest watch on Earth.
Discover the world of Rado when you take a look at their fabulous collection. Take a peep into some of their watches:
* The Rado V10K is a high-tech diamond sapphire crystal black rubber strap that has quartz movement.
* The Rado r5.5 Chronograph is made of high-tech ceramics, sapphire crystal, and has Quartz Chronograph movement. The Jubile model in this series has a sapphire crystal, is white in color and has quartz movement.
* The Rado Ceramica Chronograph has a sapphire crystal and has quartz chronograph movement.
* The Rado Integral Jubile is platinum in color and has 64 diamonds with quartz movement.
* The Rado Original Automatic Skeleton has a hardmetal bezel, flat sapphire crystal, and steel bracelet.
* Each watch in the Rado eSenza collection has a sapphire crystal, leather strap, and has quartz movement.
* The Rado Anatom Jubile collection is made of hardmetal sapphire crystal with 4 diamonds, and has automatic movement.
* The watches in the Rado Blue Fascination series come in White/Yellow gold with sapphire crystal with 206 diamonds and have quartz movement.
Today, you will discover that Rado is among the most treasured watch brands in the world. If you would like to pick a Rado watch in Dubai, step into any of the boutiques at the Dubai Mall, Dubai Festival City, Al Khaleej Centre, or the Al Ghurair Shopping Mall.